[HOW TO] Upload Pdf/Docs/XLS files to blogger
When you are trying to upload or post the files like pdf, docs, xls, docx, odb, and many others you will not find the option or button in the blogger window. Only insert image, insert video is provided in the blogger. Blogger doesn't provide the direct way to upload or post the pdf, docs, and other files like uploading the image and video. Follow the steps given below to upload the files in the blogger.Hope this Helps!
- Google Drive provides the file upload facility so you need to upload to the Google Drive first. Go to drive.google.com and sign in with your Google Account.
- Now Click the "Upload" button in the left side of the browser and select the files like pdf, docs, xls,etc to upload to the web.
- After the upload is completed click the "Share" button. Now set the Visibility Option who can access the files you upload. There will be three options "Public on the web" , "Anyone with the link" and "private". Select either "Public on the web" or "Anyone with the link".
- Then copy the link given at the top for Sharing.
- Now Go to your Blogger Dashboard and paste the link where you want to upload or post the file in the web. After using the link location of your Google docs anyone can access the file from the web.
- You can publish your Blog Post and can save the file easily from the web. Enjoy!
[HOW TO] Upload Pdf/Docs/XLS files to blogger Reviewed by RefreshIt on 5:05:00 PM Rating: