[HOW TO] Install IIS on Windows 8
IIS(Internet Information Services) is needed for working on the ASP.net. The thing is that the newer version of IIS i.e IIS 8 is required for Windows 8.
Follow the steps below to install IIS 8 in Windows 8:
- Go to Control Panel->Programs->Programs and Features. Or you can type appwiz.cpl in Windows Run
- You will see "Turn Windows Features on or off" on the left side, just click on it.
- Now the Windows Features options box appears. Click on the "Internet Information Services".
- "Internet Information Services" will get explored and you can check the buttons which are needed for the Development on ASP.net.
- Then, Click on OK button. Your IIS 8 will be installed
- You can see your localhost in your browser, its done.
[HOW TO] Install IIS on Windows 8 Reviewed by RefreshIt on 4:16:00 PM Rating: