[HOW TO] Start Android Programming using Eclipse/Netbeans
Android the best operating system in mobile nowadays and the numbers of android users are increasing exponentially day by day.Since various best applications are available for android phones,so it is becoming popular.Developing android apps is one of the most delightful process.For developing android apps you may have to perform a series of steps given below:-
First of all,you have to download a software in which you can write the program.
- First of all,you have to download a software in which you can write the program.
- For eg: You can have Eclipse Ide, Netbeans,Visual Studio or any other that you must download and install it.
- The next step is to download the Android Software Development Kit (sdk) and can download from here: http://developer.android.com/sdk/index.html
- Now you have to install the operating system of Android in the software.For eg:Android 2.1 and integrate in Eclipse,Net beans,etc.
- In Net beans, Go to Windows--->>Preferences--->Add new link and insert a link of the Android manager tool and download android OS.
- Now you are nearly done.After that go to the file menu and open new project.You will find Android in the list.
- Just open the Android project and fill the forms as per your need.
- Now write the program you want and run the program.
- You will find the program running in an Android Emulator which you have downloaded before and there is you have done it.
Hope this helps.......Enjoy
[HOW TO] Start Android Programming using Eclipse/Netbeans Reviewed by RefreshIt on 11:31:00 PM Rating: